We are working closely with Solihull MBC to respond to Covid-19. Advice from Solihull MBC can be found here: https://www.solihull.gov.uk/Resident/socialservicesandhealth/Coronavirus
Please be aware that this is a fast moving situation and advice and guidance is changing regularly.
As such, we urge residents to follow current Government guidance on how to protect yourself. Up to date information about the current UK situation can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public
The best place to find up to date information about the signs and symptoms of Coronavirus can be found here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
The infection is mild for most people, including children. Older people, and people with pre-existing medical conditions (such as asthma, diabetes, and heart disease) may be at higher risk of more serious illness.
What can you do to protect yourself:
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately
- wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
Please keep checking the Parish Council website for more information.