In January 2019, at the Street Watch training session at Solihull Police Station, the Parish Council were made aware of the Fix My Street website (https://www.fixmystreet.com/). This website maps and reports street problems to the Councils responsible for fixing them – anywhere in the UK.
The website allows you to report, view or discuss local problems (like graffiti, fly tipping, broken paving slabs or street lighting). It is another way to report any local issues that arise, in addition to the Solihull MBC Connect service (http://www.solihull.gov.uk/connect)
How to report a problem:
- Visit the Fix My Street website (www.fixmystreet.com)
- Enter a nearby UK postcode, or street name and area
- Locate the problem on a map of the area
- Enter details of the problem
- The Fix My Street team send it to the Council on your behalf